Water heated in tubes covered with solar absorbing layer is sent to the reservoir and then to the central hot water system of the building.
- By integrating a modern regulator through the boiler, the water heating temperature is stabilized.
- High temperature incoming water is cooled by mixing cold water in the faucet.
- The system is mechanical and contains no electrical components.
- The water is heated by the sunlight and not by the outer temperature.
- In a cloudy weather or during the winter season water heated by the sun is sent to the heating boiler instead of cold tap water. Consequently, it consumes less energy.
- In summer, the water heats up to +80°C, in winter – up to +40°C.
- On average, you reduce utility bills by 80%.
Payback period-5 years
Exploitation period-15 years
Warranty -2 years